Wonderfully refreshing strawberry and mango ice lollies
• Mango layer:
• 1 medium Mango cut into chunks
• 340 milliliters Orange Juice
• Strawberry layer:
• 220 grams Strawberries, pitted and sliced
• 480 milliliters Orange Juice
• Water to loosen if needed
• Ice lolly moulds
• Ice lolly sticks
1. Add the mango chunks and orange juice into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into ice lolly moulds filling each halfway.
3. Place in the freezer.
4. For the strawberry layer place the sliced strawberries and orange juice and blend until smooth.
5. Sieve the Strawberry mixture to get rid of any large bits/ seeds (optional)
6. Take the lolly mould out of the freezer and pour on top the strawberry half.
7. Add in an Ice lolly sticks and place the moulds into the freezer until set. (if the bottom layer of the ice lolly hasn't set enough before adding in a stick place into the freezer for 40 minutes first before adding in a stick.)