This rocky road creation is such a chocolatey tease
• Makes 9 large squares
• 100 grams Butter
• 300 grams Milk chocolate
• 3 tablespoons Golden syrup
• 225 grams Crushed digestive biscuits
• 300 grams Crushed Maltesers & 100 grams extra
1. Melt together the butter, syrup and 200 grams of chocolate. Add 225 grams of the crushed Maltesers and digestives and mix well.
2. Pour into a well greased baking tin and chill until set. Melt the additional chocolate and pour over the top, followed by the remaining 75 grams Maltesers, slightly crushed.
3. Chill until set then cut into squares.