This Leftover Pasta Frittata is one of the most versatile recipes out there and works with any pasta that you may have.
• 4-5 ounces leftover tomato sauce spaghetti
• 5 large eggs
• 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Parsley for garnish
• Olive oil
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a generous amount of olive oil a cast iron skillet, add the pasta, and pour the egg mixture all over. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Place under the broiler until the top is golden brown.
4. Slice and serve with freshly chopped parsley.