This loaf may look normal to casual observers, but it packs a super surprise in the middle
• 1 large farmhouse loaf
• 2 cooked chicken breasts
• 4 tomatoes
• 2 cooked beetroot
• 1 ball mozzarella
• 200 grams spinach
• 1 jar cooked peppers
• 75 grams mayonnaise
• 1 bunch of basil
• 50 grams grated parmesan
• Salt & peppers
1. Cut the top off the loaf and hollow it out.
2. Blitz the mayonnaise with the basil and parmesan in a
3. Food processor and season.
4. Spread the basil mayonnaise on the inside of the
5. Hollowed out load and then start to layer up the ingredients.
6. Start with a layer of spinach to act as a 'barrier'
7. But after that layer as you wish.
8. Place the 'lid' of the bread back on and wrap in clingfilm
9. And weight down- books- and leave for 1 hour before
10. Slicing like a cake into segments.