Like your Italian food in bite-size portions? You won't be able to keep away from these lasagna cupcakes!
• 4 Sheets of Fresh Lasagne
• 75 grams Ricotta Cheese
• 25 grams Parmesan Cheese
• 25 grams Grated Mozzarella
• 1 serving of Bolognese sauce (ready-made)
• Fresh Basil
1. Blanch the fresh lasagne sheets for 2 minutes in boiling water. Drain and cut into squares.
2. Lay the squares into the base of a cupcake tin.
3. Fill the bottom of the pasta up with a teaspoon of ricotta.
4. Lay some spare pasta on top, then add a tablespoon of bolognese sauce.
5. Top with grated parmesan and mozzarella.
6. Bake at 180C for 12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.