Some people call it Lebanese lamb pizza, but it's so much more
• 2 large onions, very finely chopped
• 4 large plum tomatoes, very finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 400g/14 ounces finely minced lamb
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon ground allspice
• 1 teaspoon hot chilli flakes
• 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
• 4 flatbreads
• 3 tablespoons pine nuts
• Harissa paste
• 1 lemon
1. Finely chop onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle the
2. Paste with the salt and squeeze out as much liquid as
3. Possible. Put the paste in a bowl with the lamb, sprinkle
4. With the cinnamon, allspice and chilli flakes and drizzle
5. With the pomegranate molasses, then mix well.
6. Using your fingers, gently spread the meat mixture
7. Evenly and thinly across each flatbread. Sprinkle the pine
8. Nuts over the pizzas.
9. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 250C.
10. Serve with Harissa and lemon halves for squeezing.