This cheesecake is...Bueno. Get it? Okay, we'll show ourselves out.
• For the base
• 300 grams digestives biscuit
• 150 grams melted butter
• For the filling
• 100 grams condensed milk
• 300 milliliters double cream
• 500 grams cream cheese
• 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
• For decoration
• 50 grams white chocolate, melted
• 50 grams milk chocolate, melted
• 2 kinder eggs, broken into large pieces
• 3 kinder bars
1. Add the biscuits to a food processor and blitz until they are fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and blitz again till well mixed and the texture resembles sand. Evenly spread into the bottom of a 8 inch spring cake tin and press down. Rest in the fridge into whilst you make the filling.
2. Using an electric hand whisk, together the cream cheese and condensed milk till soft. Whisk in the double cream and vanilla until thickened. Evenly spread over the biscuit base. Drizzle over the melted chocolate and set in the fridge over night.
3. When ready to serve, decorate with the broken kinder eggs and bars by lightly pushing them in to the cheesecake where ever you fancy.