Awesome chocolate brownies with a matcha cheesecake swirl!
• 100 grams unsalted butter
• 100 grams dark chocolate
• 400 grams can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
• 200 grams granulated sugar
• 3 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 200 grams cream cheese
• 1 egg
• 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon matcha tea powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Grease and line a 20 centimeters square tin with baking paper.
3. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a pot over a low heat. Pour into a blender along with the kidney beans, sugar and eggs. Blend until smooth.
4. Add the vanilla extract, baking powder and salt and blend again. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Mix the cheesecake ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
6. Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter in the pan and use a knife to gently swirl them together.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until firm to the touch. Cool and cut into 16 squares.