Get some Kristmas inspiration from Kanye himself
• Saucepan and pyrex bowl for bain-marie
• Packet of soy wax
• Winter spiced fragrance oils candle wicks
• Chopsticks (1 per jar)
• Wick stickers
• Wooden spoon
• Festive ribbon and decorations
1. Glue wicks to bottom of candle jars.
2. Hold the wicks in place using chopsticks balanced on top of jars.
3. Melt wax on bain-marie until it is completely clear.
4. Add your festive scent.
5. Pour wax into jars and wait 24 hours for them to completely set.
6. Cut the wicks a quarter of an inch above candle wax.
7. Decorate with ribbon and stuff.