For when you can't pick between cookies and cake
• 400ml fresh cream
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 250g milk biscuits
• 200g dulce de leche
• 150g dark chocolate
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate shavings
1. In a bowl, beat the fresh with the sugar and vanilla until you get a whipped cream. Set to one side.
2. Brush the cookies with milk, and on the other side, pass a thin layer of dulce de leche.
3. Line the bottom of a cake tin with clingfilm and add a layer of the whipped cream.
4. Arrange the biscuits, vertically, in the tin and cover with the rest of the whipped cream. Lightly tap the tin on your work surface to ensure the cream falls between all the cookies.
5. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
6. In a water bath, melt the chocolate and mix the heavy cream.
7. Cover the frozen cream cake with the chocolate ganache, garnish with the chocolate shavings and serve.