Create your favourite meatball recipe at home!
• Meat balls
• 300 grams lean pork mince
• 300 grams beef
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 small onion, grated.
• 85 grams fresh white breadcrumbs
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill, plus extra to serve
• Meatball sauce
• 200 milliliters Double Cream
• 150 milliliters Beef stock
• 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon flour
• 1 tablespoon honey
1. In a bowl, mix the mince with the egg, onion, breadcrumbs, dill and seasoning. Form into small meatballs about the size of walnuts - you should get about 20.
2. To make the sauce: remove meatballs from pan and add flour to the remaining oil to make a roux, add the honey, soy sauce and beef stock and whisk.
3. Whisk in the double cream.
4. Re-add meatballs and garnish with dill.