OMG do you remember these?
• 50 grams Unsalted butter, melted
• 20 grams Caster sugar
• 80 grams Plain flour
• 200 grams Royal icing sugar
• 25-30 milliliters Water
• Gel food colour- pink, yellow, blue, purple
1. With an electric whisk cream together butter and sugar.
2. Sift in the flour and pour in the melted butter, with a spoon mix until it starts to come together.
3. Pour mixture onto a clean surface and knead until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
4. Roll dough out to 1/2 centimeters thick and cut into small circles with a 2.5 centimeters wide piping nozzle.
5. Place circles onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and place into a pre-heated oven at 180C for 8-10 minutes.
6. For the icing add water into the royal icing and beat for a good 4-5 minutes until the icing is thick.
7. Place into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe a small star onto each cooled biscuit.
8. Leave to set and enjoy! :D