The ice cream hack you've been waiting for
• 4 slices white bread
• 50 grams Melted Butter
• 50 grams Caster Sugar
• Melted chocolate
• Chopped nuts
• Chocolate Sauce
• Ice cream
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and with a rolling pin, roll out as thin as you can.
2. Cut the bread into the shape of a quarter circle. (use a bowl or small plate as a guide)
3. Brush each side of the bread with melted butter and caster sugar.
4. Sandwich the pieces of bread in between baking parchment in between two baking trays.
5. Bake for 6 minutes at a 160°C oven.
6. Wrap the bread around the cone shaper using the parchment paper to protect your fingers. Keep the cone on the mould for a minute or so until its cooled.
7. Once cooled, dip into melted chocolate and into the desired topping. Fill with ice cream and top with all sorts of goodies.