Venetia is her with a new way to hack your hot chocolate. These hot chocolate sticks make the most adorable gifts!
• 300g dark, milk or white chocolate (or a mixture), broken into squares
• Vanilla essence
• Orange oil
• Orange zest
• 6 empty 47g fromage frais pots (washed and dried)
• 6 wooden lolly sticks
1. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. If you’re using different types of chocolate, you should melt them separately.
2. Separate your melted chocolate into two portions and flavour one with the vanilla and salt and the other with orange oil and orange zest.
3. Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the pots and put a lolly stick in the middle of each.
4. Put them in the fridge to set overnight or until completely set.
5. Place a chocolate stick into a glass of warm milk and stir until completely melted.