These truffles are the BOMB!
• 80g chocolate chips, good quality
• Zest 1 orange
• 240ml double cream
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• Pinch salt
• Whole milk & mini marshmallows to serve
1. Add all of your ingredients to a pan and melt together over a low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Once melted, allow the mixture to cool slightly in the fridge until it is just firm enough to scoop into balls.
3. Use an ice cream scoop, or a tablespoon, and scoop about 2 tbsp worth of the ganache onto a tray and place in the freezer for an hour.
4. Once cold, dust your hands with cocoa and roll them into balls. Place in the fridge until you are ready to use.
5. To serve, heat a mug of whole milk and drop a truffle bomb into it. Stir with a spoon until completely melted, then top with marshmallows.