Forget expensive deliveries, make your pizza at home!
• 300 grams strong flour
• 7 grams instant yeast
• 200 milliliters warm water
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 jar passata
• 150 grams mini mozzarella balls
• Grated parmesan
1. Make the base: Put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and salt. Make a well, pour in 200 milliliters warm water and the olive oil and bring together with a wooden spoon until you have a soft, fairly wet dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and set aside. Leave for half an hour, or until the dough has doubled in size.
2. Roll out the dough: Roll dough out of bowl onto a floured board, give it a quick knead, then split into two balls. On a floured surface, roll out the dough into large rounds, about 25 centimeters across, using a rolling pin.
3. Top and bake: Put grill on to high. Place a heavy bottomed frying pan over a hot flame and heat. When it's very hot, throw in one of your pizza bases. Cook until you can start to see bubbles rising to the surface, then spoon on a layer of passata, dot with the mozzarella balls and sprinkle with grated parmesan, then take off the heat and place uder the grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from grill, turn out of pan onto a board and drizzle with oil, a sprinkle of pepper and some freshly picked basil leaves.