These homemade Bounty Bars are super easy to make with only a few ingredients!
• 250g desiccated coconut
• 250g condensed milk
• 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
• 500g milk chocolate
1. Stir together the desiccated coconut, condensed milk and vanilla paste until combined. Form the mixture into 8 bars and place in the fridge to set up.
2. Melt the milk chocolate until it's completely smooth. Place the bars on a wire rack set over a baking tray and pour the chocolate over the bars in a continuous stream so that the chocolate covers each coconut bar and it dribbles down the sides. Level it with a skewer so that the chocolate is flat.
3. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set up, but keep the chocolate warm.
4. Turn the bars over and repeat the process of covering them so that every side of the bar is covered with chocolate.
5. Using a skewer, flick the chocolate to create 3 parallel lines on each bar, moving quickly between them to create markings on top of the bars. Leave to set and then serve.