This cheesy bread creation is one sharp-looking dish
• 1 tiger loaf
• Handful of chives
• 4 garlic cloves, crushed
• 6 Slices monterey jack cheese
• 70 grams of another grated cheese of your liking
• 1-2 babybels or something similar
• 1 olives, stoned removed
1. Using a bread knife, cut equal strips down the loaf of bread, then cut horizontally, fairly deeply but not all the way through. Push the loaf up slightly so the spikes pop out. In the slits, evenly divide the garlic and chives and break up the monterey and add too, including the grated cheese. Place the loaf into a hot oven, around 200°C, and let the cheese melt, about 8 minutes or so.
2. Meanwhile, make the eyes of the hedgehog. Cut out two circles in the middle of the round cheese, and if using one, slice in half so you have two circles. Cut the olive in half and push in the middle of the cheese.
3. Once the cheese is melted push the eyes in place on the hedgehog and start pulling!