This isn't anything like the Pot Noodle you've come to know
• 1 1/2 tablespoon miso paste
• 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
• 1 teaspoon tamari
• 1 courgette
• 50 grams mushrooms, finely chopped
• 2 spring onions, finely chopped
• Handful of rice noodles
• 100 grams cooked prawns
1. Mix together the miso paste, ginger and tamari and place in a large heatproof container or thermos flask.
2. Spiralise the courgette and place on top of the miso mix, then layer up the mushrooms, spring onions and rice noodles. Finish with the prawns.
3. When it's time for lunch, boil 250 milliliters of water in a kettle until almost boiled then pour it into the jar and stir well to combine the flavourings, veg, noodles and prawns.