Low carb, but high on flavour, this chicken dish is the perfect supper
• 2 chicken breasts
• 2 tablespoons of avocado oil or coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
• 2 crushed garlic cloves
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter
• 1/2 cauliflower
• 1 red pepper
• 50 grams of spinach
• 1/4 teaspoons of nutmeg
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
• 1/4 teaspoons of cayenne
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 lime, juiced
1. Chop the cauliflower up roughly and steam it for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
2. While this is cooking finely chop up your pepper and pan roast with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, smoked paprika and the crushed garlic for 10 minutes until cooked through.
3. Once cooked through throw in the spinach and stir through until it wilts.
4. Once the cauliflower is done, puree with 1 tablespoon of olive oil/butter, a big pinch of salt and the nutmeg.
5. In another pan heat the remaining avocado oil and fry the chicken for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked all the way through.
6. Mix the harissa dressing ingredients together until smooth adding a big pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Plate the mash, peppers, chicken breasts and top with the harissa dressing.