For when you want your burger with a side of burger.
• 2 pre-bought hamburgers
• For the beef patties
• 500g of ground beef
• Pinch of salt
• 20g breadcrumbs
• 20ml milk
• Vegetable oil, for frying
• 8 cheese slices, to assemble
• Lettuce, to assemble
• Ketchup, to assemble
1. Combine the ground beef with the other ingredients to make 4 equal sized beef patties.
2. Press both hamburgers in the waffle maker for about 8 minutes.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry off the beef patties.
4. To assemble, top each patty with two slices of cheese.
5. Place the lettuce on the bottom hamburger and stack with the beef patties.
6. Top with ketchup and the second hamburger. Secure with a wooden skewer.