We like kebabs. We love ham and cheese toasties. This is just us living our best lives.
• 1 loaf of bread, sliced
• 8 slices of cheddar
• 6 slices of ham
• Garlic butter - to brush with
1. Lay slices of bread out on a flat surface and use a square cookie cutter to cut squares of bread out. Set aside.
2. Do the same with slices of cheese and ham.
3. Build the ‘sandwiches’ by placing a square of bread on a chopping board. Top with a square of cheese, followed by a square of ham and second slice of cheese. Top with a second square of bread. Thread 4 ‘sandwiches’ on to a long wooden skewer, placing a slice of cheese in between in sandwich.
4. Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat. Add the sandwich kebab and cook for 2 - 3 minutes on 3 sides, brushing each griddled side with garlic butter as you turn it over.
5. Serve with hot sauce and Turkish pickles.