This Halloumi Cheeseburger is entirely vegetarian - It's literally a cheese-burger!
• 4 ounces halloumi cheese, sliced into 4 pieces
• 4 portobello mushroom caps, stems trimmed
• 1 marinated roasted red pepper, sliced into strips
• 1 cup of fresh arugula
• 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• Olive oil
1. Drizzle portobello mushroom caps with olive oil.
2. Season sliced halloumi with olive oil, chilli powder, and garlic powder. Grill the Portobello 'buns' and cheese on medium-heat for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Set both aside.
4. Dress arugula with balsamic vinegar.
5. To assemble, place grilled mushrooms gill side up, top with 2 pieces of grilled halloumi each, marinated roasted red pepper strips, dressed arugula, and top with the remaining mushroom caps.