Grill up this easy tropical dessert at your next BBQ!
• For the whipped cream:
• 1 can full-fat coconut milk (or coconut cream), chilled overnight
• 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
• For the rest:
• 1/2 ripe pineapple
• 2 semi-ripe mangos
• 4 ripe peaches
• Honey for drizzling
• Toasted coconut flakes
1. Prep the fruits: remove pineapple skin and core and slice into rings. Peel mango and slice into large flat slices. Slice peaches in half and remove the pits.
2. Grill sliced fruit on med-high heat, until grill marks form. Set aside.
3. Open the chilled can of coconut milk, and then drain as much liquid as possible into a bowl (save the liquid for another recipe!).
4. Scoop out the coconut cream and place into a chilled mixing bowl. Whip on high speed for about 4-5 minutes. Add coconut nectar (or sweetener of your choice) and whip again.
5. Serve the grilled fruit with a drizzle of honey, crushed nuts, and a dollop of coconut whipped cream.