A chocolate twist on the Goth Latte!
• 1 tablespoon coffee powder, heaped
• 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
• 1/2 tablespoon charcoal powder
• 1/2 tablespoon icing sugar
• 1 tablespoon malt powder
• 40 grams dark chocolate
• 400 milliliters milk
• 3-4 squares of fudge
• 1-2 charcoal biscuits, crushed
• 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
• Vanilla pod for decoration
1. In a small pan mix together the milk, coffee, the cocoa powder, the malt powder and the icing sugar. Let this cook for several minutes until thick.
2. Grate in most of the chocolate, saving a bit for decorating after and crumble in the fudge?
3. Once thick, half the vanilla pod, scrape out most of the inside and add, then sprinkle in the charcoal powder.
4. Pour into a suitable glass and top with a bit of extra frothy milk or whipped cream if you fancy. Crush together the biscuit and demerara sugar.
5. Sprinkle over the top and decorate with the vanilla pod for a stirrer.