We've taken your favourite strawberry pop tart and SUPERSIZED it!
• 2 x 320g ready rolled shortcrust pastry sheets
• 200g strawberry jam
• 1 egg, beaten
• 300g icing sugar
• Hundreds and thousands, for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Lay one sheet of pastry flat then spread the jam all over one side, leaving a 2’’ gap from the edge. Lay the second sheet of pastry directly on top then crimp the edges together using a fork to seal.
3. Brush all over with the beaten egg then bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown all over and the pastry is cooked through. Set aside to cool completely.
4. Mix the icing sugar with enough water to make a thick icing, then spread all over the top of the pop tart, leaving an inch border around the egde. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands then leave to set.
5. Slice into 8 and serve.