Now you can tuck into watermelon at any time of year. Our watermelon jelly is perfect for parties and is so easy to make!
• 50g Red jelly powder
• 50g Green jelly powder
• 1 sheet of gelatine
• 100ml milk
• 1L hot water
• Chocolate chips
1. Add hot water to the jelly powders to make jelly liquid.
2. Melt gelatine sheet in warm milk.
3. Pour the green jelly liquid into a bowl and place another bowl inside, pushing the liquid up the sides of the bowl. Refrigerate until set.
4. Once set, pour the milk jelly on top of the green jelly, repeat the method with the bowl and refrigerate again.
5. Once set, scatter the chocolate chips on top of the milk layer and fill with the red jelly liquid and refrigerate again until set.
6. Once set, turn out onto a plate and slice to serve.