A giant version of your favourite chocolate biscuit!
• 300 grams unsalted butter, softener
• 170 grams white caster sugar
• 480 grams plain flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 600 grams milk chocolate
1. STEP 1
2. Start by beating the softened butter with the sugar and
3. The vanilla. Once it has creamed together, a third at a
4. Time, mix in the flour until a dough has formed.
5. STEP 2
6. Once it has all come together as a dough, shape into a
7. Ring shape on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven
8. At 180 for 20 minutes. until golden and firm.
9. STEP 3
10. Take out and leave to cool slightly whilst you melt all
11. The chocolate.
12. STEP 4
13. Once melted pour over the biscuit in an even layer,
14. Leave to cool and then repeat with another layer, and
15. Another until totally covered.
16. STEP 5
17. WIth the final layer put some of the melted chocolate
18. Into a piping bag and decorate. Leave to set completely
19. Before slicing.