Could this be the biggest Creme Egg ever?!
• 1 whole Milk chocolate easter egg
• 600 grams Cream cheese
• 550 milliliters Double cream
• 3 teaspoons Vanilla extract
• 150 grams Icing sugar
• 150 milliliters Mango puree
1. Very carefully cut open the easter egg making sure to keep the egg halves completely whole.
2. Whisk the double cream into peaks and then beat together with the cream cheese and fold through the sieved icing sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Check the consistency of the mango puree, if it's very thin and a bit too runny, fold through a tablespoon or two of the cream cheese mix.
4. Carefully place the egg halves cut side up, and fill with the cream cheese filling, leaving a gap at the top of the mango. Carefully add in the mango and heat up the edges of the egg with something hot, such as a hot knife, slightly melt the chocolate edge and stick them back together.
5. Set in a fridge for about 20 minutes. Cut off the top for a yolky dippy creme egg!