Gooey, chocolatey and very very more-ish
• 185 grams butter
• 185 grams dark chocolate
• 3 eggs
• 275 grams caster sugar
• 85 grams plain flour
• 40 grams cocoa powder
• 50 grams milk chocolate chips
• 50 grams white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 and grease and line square or rectangular tray.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together.
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar until light and fluffy
4. Slowly add the butter and chocolate until mixed in (make sure its cool before doing this).
5. Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and fold into the mix
6. Add chocolate chips and stir through.
7. Pour batter into the tin and spread out evenly.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until there is a crack around the outside and the knife comes out clean.
9. Wait until cool before taking out of the tin.
10. Helps to refrigerate before cutting into pieces.