This is basically prawnography
• 350 grams shell on, large raw king prawns
• 250 milliliters olive oil
• 4 tablespoons plain flour
• 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
• 1 bulb garlic, chopped
• 2 fresh chillies, sliced
• 2 lemons, diced
• Flat leaf parsley, chopped
• Crusty bread
1. Remove the prawns from the shell, make a slice lengthways along the tail and remove the intestinal tract.
2. Place a large saucepan over a high heat and add the oil. Mix the flour and paprika together with salt and pepper and coat the prawns in this mix.
3. When the oil is very hot, drop the prawns in and cook for 1 minute on each side. Quickly add in the garlic and chilli and cook for 30 seconds. Add in the lemons and parsley and cook for another 30 seconds.
4. Serve in a bowl with plenty of crusty bread.