Tastemade dreams of frushi.
• Makes one roll and 8 nigiri
• 125 grams sticky sushi rice
• 500 milliliters water
• 120 milliliters coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• Fruit roll up
1. Bring the water and rice to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes or until water is almost absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 15 minutes.
2. Place the rice in a large bowl. Add the sugar and coconut milk, stirring gently until well combined. Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
3. Divide the rice mixture in half. Using a sushi mat turn half into rolls, using fruit roll ups in place of sushi nori, and fill with kiwi and mango pieces and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
4. Use the other half for nigiri, topping with slices of fruit and lime zest.