How to make awesome fruit roll-ups! Perfect for lunchboxes and kids parties.
• 800g mango, peeled and diced
• 300g apple, peeled, cored and diced
• 500g strawberry, topped and diced
• 200g apple, peeled and cored
• 600g blueberry
1. Peel, core and dice the fruit. Put the ingredients for each flavour into a large saucepan, and cook on a low heat for 30 minutes until completely soft. Push the fruit through a sieve. Line the baking trays with greaseproof paper then pour the fruit puree onto each one. Use a palette knife to spread the fruit out evenly.
2. Bake the trays at 50C for 8-12 hours, until completely dry. Open the oven door occasionally to let out steam. When the fruit has cooled, cut it into strips, keeping it on the paper, then roll each strip up and tie with string. The fruit roll ups will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week.