How to make a fruit pavlova
• 6 egg whites
• 300 grams caster sugar
• Handful of strawberries, kiwi, mango, sliced
• 2 passion fruit
• Icing sugar to taste
• 300 milliliters double cream
• Pimm's to taste
• Strawberry jam
1. Heat oven to 120C/100C fan/gas 1. Using a marker, mark out the
2. Circumference of a dinner plate on baking paper and lay on a baking tray. Whisk the egg whites with a hand mixer until they form stiff peaks, then whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, until the meringue looks glossy.
3. Spread the meringue inside the circle, creating a crater by making the sides a little higher than the middle. Bake for 1 hr, then turn off the heat and let the Pavlova cool completely inside the oven.
4. When the meringue is cool, chop the fruit. Mix them with the icing sugar. Whip the cream with the remaining icing sugar and spread it over the meringue. Place the fruit on the cream and pour over the passionfruit, some strawberry jam and drizzle with Pimm's.