Frosé, or frozen rosé, is the drink of your dreams
• 1x 750 milliliters Bottle Rosé
• 150 milliliters Water
• 150 grams Caster sugar
• 200-250 grams Strawberries
• Lemon Juice (optional)
1. Pour rosé into tupperware and freeze overnight. Minimum 6 hours.
2. For the simple syrup pour water and sugar into a small saucepan and heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Bring pan to a simmer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the strawberries. Pour into a separate bowl and let the strawberries infuse and the liquid cool for 20-30 minutes.
4. Break up the frozen rosé with a wooden spoon and pour into blender.
5. Add in 100 milliliters strained simple syrup (to taste) and blitz until smooth.
6. Add more simple syrup if too tart or lemon juice if too sweet.
7. Pour into glasses and enjoy!