You are just one minute away from a lovely French Omelette.
• For the basic omelette:
• 3 eggs
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 tablespoon water
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Finely chopped parsley to garnish
• For the optional fillings:
• 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
• 2-3 slices of your favorite cheese
• 1/3 cup cooked spinach
• 1/4 cup cooked mushrooms
• 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, chopped
• 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
• 3 tablespoons feta, crumbled
• Chopped dill
1. Whisk eggs in a bowl with water and salt and pepper. Mix well until the yolks and whites are fully incorporated.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high and quickly swirl butter until foamy. Pour the scrambled eggs and allow to sit for 5 seconds. Then quickly move the egg to distribute and cook evenly.
3. Grab the skillet's handle from underneath and tilt the pan to slide the omelette down to the lip. Transfer onto a plate by folding the omelette onto itself. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
4. For omelettes with fillings, repeat the process above. However, before sliding the omelette onto a plate, sprinkling your desired filling onto the bottom edge and then flip it over onto the plate to close around the filling.