Combining two food crazes, freakshakes and acai bowls to create a freak shake bowl. Vanilla milkshake topped with colourful pic 'n' mix.
• 1 litre vanilla ice cream
• 3 tbsp malt powder
• iced gems
• flying saucers
• mini doughnuts
• milk chocolate, melted
1. Dip the top of the mini doughnuts into the melted milk chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Cover with sprinkles and leave to set.
2. Add a splash of milk to the malt powder and stir into a smooth paste.
3. Scoop ice cream into a blender and pour over the malt paste. Blitz until smooth, you may need to add a splash of milk to help loosen it up (it needs to be a spooning consistency rather than a drinkable consistency so don’t add too much).
4. Pour the thick milkshake into a chilled bowl and decorate with chosen sweets and sprinkles. Make shapes and lines with the toppings to make it look more artistic - have fun with this!
5. Cut a slit into the mini doughnuts and add them to the side of your bowl. Serve and enjoy :D