There are no rules when it comes to making these Filipino stir-fried noodles. All you need are your favorite veggies, proteins, egg noodles, and a hungry appetite.
• 1 pound pre-cooked Asian egg noodles
• 3/4 cup boiled pork belly, sliced
• 1 1/2 cups Chinese broccoli
• 3/4 cup carrots, shredded
• 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1-2 green onions, sliced
• 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
• 4-5 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 2 teaspoons vinegar
• Salt & pepper
• Vegetable oil for stir-frying
1. Heat oil in a pan, and brown pork belly. Sweat onion and garlic and stir in Chinese broccoli and carrots to cook.
2. Add about 1/4 cup of water to the pan and add the noodles. Gently separate the noodle stands and mix everything together.
3. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and mix in green onion and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!