Crunchy, crispy and salty. You won't want to pass these parcels
• Filo pastry
• Melted butter
• One packet of feta
• Frozen or fresh peas
• Fresh mint
• 3 tablespoons cream cheese
• Salt and papper
1. Crush feta, blanch peas, chop mint and mix together with cream cheese and season.
2. Get a sheet of filo pastry, cut it length ways so you have a long rectangle and brush both sides with melted butter.
3. Lay another sheet over, repeat with the butter and repeat
4. One more time so you have 3 layers.
5. Put a couple of tablespoons of the pea mixture at the left end of the rectangle of filo.
6. Fold the top left corner down so it meets the bottom line of filo and covers the mix to create a triangular edge.
7. Then fold the bottom left corner upwards to is wraps back over the mixture.
8. Keep repeating until you reach the end of the filo and the mixture is completely encased.
9. Put onto a lined baking tray and bake until the pastry is golden brown and crispy.