Nougat is the perfect sweet gift for Father's Day!
• 250 grams honey
• 375 grams caster sugar
• 185 grams glucose
• 125 grams water
• 65 grams egg whites
• 1 vanilla pod
• 500g-600 grams fruits/nuts
• Rice paper
1. Cook sugar, water and glucose to 115C.
2. At this time, put the honey in a pan and cook to 120C.
3. When the honey reaches 120C, begin whisking the egg whites in kitchen aid.
4. When the honey reaches 135C, add to the whipped egg whites.
5. When the sugar and glucose reach 145C, add to the egg whites. Continue whisking until the egg whites cool to about70C then add the warmed fruit/nuts.
6. Place between layers of rice paper to cool.
7. Cut using a wet knife.