Cooking your omelette in a pan is so last year...
• 2 eggs
• 40g grated Cheddar cheese
• 1 red chilli, finely sliced
• 1 spring onion, sliced
• 1 tbsp chopped coriander
• Salt & pepper
• Salad leaves, to serve
• Sriracha sauce, to serve
1. Crack the eggs into a large resealable freezer bag then add the cheese, chilli, spring onion and coriander. Seal the bag, pressing out most of the air as you do so. Shake or squeeze the bag to beat the eggs and combine all the ingredients.
2. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Place the bag into the water and cook for 12 - 13 minutes. Open the bag and transfer the omelette roll onto a plate.
3. Serve the omelette with salad and sriracha sauce.