Play-Doh you can eat! Playtime just got a lot more fun!
• 6 Marshmallows, preferable white
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil
• 2-3 tablespoons icing sugar
• Any colourings you fancy - you can use natural ones
• Too, like turmeric or cocoa powder
1. Melt the marshmallows in the microwave for 15 secs
2. On high. Add to this the oil and mix. Add in any colours you want to at this point. It will be very sticky so add in
3. Icing sugar until it's the right consistency.
4. Built whatever you want. Cling film the leftover play
5. Doh and store at room temperature. Can last up to 2