Waiting is for schmucks. This easy paella will add speed to your feed
• 250 grams cooked rice
• 100 grams cooking chorizo
• Olive oil
• 1 small onion
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 green pepper
• 2 vine tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon tomato puree, water down
• Pinch of saffron in a little hot water
• 100 milliliters chicken stock
• Handful of mixed olives
• 1 Lemon
• 2 teaspoons Paprika
• 1/2 bunch Parsley
1. Roughly chop your garlic, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, parsley and chorizo.
2. In a pan heat a tablespoon of oil and and in your veg. Let this cook for about 7 minutes to soften. Then add in your chorizo and cook for a further 3.
3. Turn the heat up and add the rice, with the tomato diluted tomato puree, saffron with its water, paprika and the chicken stock.
4. Let this cook away until the stock has evaporated and the rice begins to stick.
5. Break in the olives, zest in the lemon with a little juice and garnish with parsley. Season.