Why can't your furry friend get something out of your cooking? Try these dog-friendly treats!
• 2 cups of whole wheat flour
• 1 cup of rolled oats
• 1/4 of a cup of no added salt or sugar peanut butter
• 1 carrot, grated
• 1 cup of warm water
• 1 egg white
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and turn out onto a floured surface. Knead for a few minutes until fully combined and roll out to 1 centimeter thick.
3. Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough and keep rolling out until all the dough is used.
4. Place on a line baking tray, brush with egg white and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool fully and store in an airtight jar.