Tacos for dessert? What sort of wizardry is this?!
• 2 Egg whites
• 100 grams Caster Sugar
• 50 milliliters Whole milk
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Pinch salt
• 100 grams Plain flour
• 30 grams Unsalted butter, melted
• To decorate:
• Chocolate, Melted
• Ice cream
1. In a bowl whisk together egg whites, caster sugar, milk, vanilla extract and salt until combined.
2. Sift in plain flour and pour over the melted butter. Whisk until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
3. Heat crepe machine or small frying pan over a medium heat and brush lightly with oil to prevent sticking.
4. Pour on a small amount of batter and smooth out with a spatula to form a neat circle.
5. Slowly cook one side for about 4 minutes until you you can lift up the edges and see a golden colour.
6. Flip over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until lightly golden.
7. Straight from the heat, place over a small rolling pin and mould into a taco shell. Leave on a baking tray lined with baking paper until cooled and set. You will need to work quickly.
8. Dip the edges of the taco into melted chocolate and coat in sprinkle/nuts. Leave to set.
9. Scoop in chosen ice cream and enjoy :D