If you need a pick me up or just want to avoid puffy eyes, try these refreshing cucumber and mint eye masks.
• 1 cucumber
• 1 small bunch of fresh mint leaves
• 1 blender
• 1 bowl
• Cotton pads
• Sandwich bags
1. Blend your cucumber and fresh mint leaves with water.
2. Pour juice into a bowl and let your cotton pads soak.
3. Squeeze out the excess juice with your hands and place the pads in a sandwich bag and FREEZE for at least 2 hours.
4. When you're ready to use your cucumber mask, take out the freezer and let thaw for 5 minutes.