An old made-up proverb says: the more unlikely the combination, the better it tastes
• 6 croissants
• 1/2 can condensed milk
• 300 milliliters double cream
• A good splash of whisky
• A handful of marshmallow
1. Line a 20 centimeters tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Pre-heat oven to 180c
3. Mix condensed milk and cream together.
4. Tear croissants and place one layer inside the baking tin, push the croissants down tightly and pour over some of the cream mixture to cover, then throw in some marshmallow. Sprinkle with whisky. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with cream or custard.