Crispy eggs are your new favourite brunch dish
• 4 large eggs (for poaching)
• White wine vinegar
• 2 slices white bread
• 20 grams parmesan cheese
• Salt & pepper
• 100 grams flour
• 3 eggs, scrambled (for coating)
• Canola oil
1. In a pan of gently simmering water, add a splash of
2. White wine vinegar and gently swirl the water to create a tornado.
3. Drop the eggs in (cook 2 at a time) and cook them for 2:45-3 minutes. Once cooked place into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
4. Blitz the bread, cheese and seasoning in a food processor until you have fine crumbs.
5. Pat the eggs dry and roll them in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
6. Heat your canola oil to 175C/350F and drop the eggs
7. In one at a time and cook until golden brown.
8. Drain onto kitchen paper and serve.