This is the socially acceptable way of eating Nutella by the spoon.
• 2 eggs
• 50g sugar
• 50g melted butter
• 3 tbsp milk
• Orange zest
• 40g of flour
• Icing sugar
1. Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl.
2. Add melted butter, milk and orange zest. Mix well, then add the flour, salt and beat until all combined.
3. Brush a pan with oil and place over medium heat. Pour a small amount of the mixture in the pan and spread to the edges of the pan.
4. When the edges are golden, flip to cook the other side.
5. Serve with Nutella and a dusting of icing sugar.