Take your croissants to another level with creme eggs!
• 1 Pack ready to roll croissant dough
• 6 Crème eggs
• 1 egg, beaten
1. Freeze your crème eggs overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C.
3. Open out your croissant dough and cut along the markings to make 6 triangles and brush well with beaten egg.
4. Lay one egg on each croissant triangle at the shortest side and roll up into a croissant shape. Try to squish the dough a little bit around the egg so that the dough sticks together and there are no open gaps in the dough.
5. Lay on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment and brush with more beaten egg.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.
7. Leave for about 5 or 10 minutes before eating.